At The Camel in Ban Chang you can find a very large and well priced food menu available from 7 am until 11 pm seven days per week. Patrons have the choice of sitting in the Dining Room area, well appointed tables in the Bar, sitting at the Bar or even ‘Al-fresco’ on the Terrace.
There are many different items on the menu and listed below are just a few of them:
- Pub Special English – egg’s, sausages, bacon, black pudding, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans Toast, tea or coffee and fruit juice.
- Steak ‘n’ Eggs – grilled steak with home fried potatoes and fried eggs
- Various Omelets
- Fresh garlic mussels
- Mushrooms in batter
- Mixed seafood tempura
- Various sandwiches
- Home made soups
- A full selection of English pies and pasties served as a meal with potatoes and vegetables or on their own as a snack
- Beef stew
- Chili-con carne
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Fish and chips
- Liver and bacon
- Spaghetti bolognaise.
- Korma, Madras, Rogan josh, Vindaloo all available with beef chicken or shrimp and served with papadoms and home made chutney
Grills ‘n’ Things.
- Prime Sirloin, Rib Eye, T Bone and Fillet steaks – all cooked on a charcoal BBQ with all of the trimmings.
- Australian Lamb Chops
- Beef, Pork or Chicken Kebabs
- Gammon Steak
- Many different freshly made Pizzas available in three sizes……. Or make up your own toppings.
- A choice of Beef, Lamb, Pork or Chicken – served with roast and mashed potatoes, three fresh vegetables and Yorkshire puddings
We also offer a full Thai Food Menu and have three daily food specials which are always different dishes than on the regular Menu. For customers requiring the daily special menu in advance please just email us and we can forward them on to you daily.